Prices are quoted in US dollars.
Prices and packages are final only upon confirmation of booking and are subject to change should exchange rates fluctuate.
1 Client with professional hunter (1x1) $450 / $495 Depending on area
2 Clients with professional hunter (2x1) $395 / $425 Depending on area
Observers $250 / $275 Depending on area
The above rates include:
- Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
- Trained trackers and skinners
- Accommodation in Lodges
- All meals and laundry
- Soft drinks ,beer and wine during the hunt
- Transportation on vehicles and fuel whilst on safari
- Transportation of trophies to taxidermist
The above rates exclude:
- Trophy fees
- Hunting licence ($40)
- Hiring of Rifles and Ammunition (Price on Request)
- Any flights within South Africa while on safari
- Personal insurance
- Transfers day & airport collection and return ($250 p/p) incl meals & extra night accommodation
- Speciality food & drink items
- PH/guide and other staff gratuities (see our section - FAQ for guideline)
- Government VAT of 15 per cent on daily rates (Not on the trophy animals)
- Exportation of trophies
- Flights to and within South Africa
Payment Terms / Structure
A pre-calculated deposit will secure a safari reservation. Deposits are non-refundable but are tranferrable to the following year The balance for dailies and trophy fees is due on the last day of your safari. No refund for timing deviations from the booked dates.
Any game lost or wounded will be considered as taken and will be billed accordingly. Payment can be made by either cash or USD $ travellers cheques. Taxidermy costs and shipping of the trophies can be arranged. Indemnity forms must be signed on arrival.