Sight Seeing Tours
It is becoming very popular with our hunters to add a few days onto their hunting safari’s to do a little touring of our spectacular country.
South Africa offers incredible tourist attractions. Endangered–species breeding farms, crocodile farms, snake parks, golf, casinos, wine farms, ostrich farms, caves, hiking, shark cage diving, cultural tours and much more are available to the hunter and his companions.
We have experienced guides that will tailor make this trip to suit the needs of you and your family.
We can arrange any type of tour, but the most popular are the “Garden Route” and Cape Town tours.
This can either be arranged to start from Port Elizabeth – after your hunting safari or to start from Cape Town – before your hunting safari.
The Garden Route is undoubtedly one of the most enchanting areas in South Africa. Sandwiched between the Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma mountains, and stretching along the southern coast, the area consists of a number of charming towns embedded in Natural beauty.
The Garden Route is one of the most ecologically diverse and intact areas in the world. Travelling from George through to Sedgefield, Knysna and Plettenberg Bay, one will experience a cross-section of the most extraordinary flora and fauna nestled amongst glorious valleys, peaceful lakes, and seemingly never-ending beaches.
The Garden Route offers a plethora of entertainment and activities as expansive and diverse as the area itself, including :
- Highest bungee jump in the world – 216m
- Gouritz Bridge bungee jump – 65m
- Swing between the tree tops in the Tsitsikamma Forest canopy tour – a first in Africa
- Paragliding, skydive or parachute this ecological paradise from above
- Blackwater tubing / canoeing
- Hot air ballooning
- SurfingWater skiing
- Shark Cage diving
- Scuba Diving
- Hiking - Otter trail – most well known / popular of South Africa’s hiking trails
- The Big Tree – giant yellowwood over 800 years old. Biggest in South Africa
- Have sundowners, oysters and champagne on one of the Knysna Waterfront Ferries.
- Knysna Quays Waterfront – shopping and retuarants
- Knysna Pezula Resort & Spa and championship golf course. One of the most spectacular in South Africa
- Monkeyland Primate sanctuary
- The Robberg Nature Reserve
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Cango Ostrich Show Farm
- Cango Caves
- Cango Widlife Ranch – crocodile cage diving
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- 4 x 4 trips
- Boat trips up local rivers
- Horse rides on the beach
- Cultural town