Taxidermy Services South Africa
We do not have any financial interests either directly or indirectly in Taxidermy either in South Africa or Internationally. We are however tasked with the processing of permits and documentation for the exportation of your trophies.
Trophies can be shipped from Southern Africa either raw or mounted. In the case of a raw shipment it will be sent to a taxidermist of your choice in your country of origin after being thoroughly treated by a South African taxidermist.
The regulations and procedures for exporting varies depending on the species hunted.
We are able to advise on preferred Taxidermists for the mounting of trophies in South Africa. Their close proximity to our hunting concessions also ensures that our clients are able to take a tour of the operation should they wish to see the process for themselves.
Important Information Concerning Taxidermy Work:
Packaging: only one client per crate. This is a new arrangement required by the USA.
- Trophies must remain in South Africa for a minimum of 90 days before shipping.
- Warthogs can cause a delay in shipping if the State Veterinarian of the area is not available to issue transport permits
- Many problems are currently encountered with delays in the issuing of permits by the relevant government agencies, please bear with us.
- Please note that these taxidermy rates are quoted in South Africa’s Rand and that the exchange rate could change.
- Shipping costs can only be finalized by the time trophies are dropped off.
- Payment of a deposit to the taxidermist will ensure that your work goes on the production line.
- No raw rodents may be exported
- Warthog must be packed in a separate crate.
- Raw and processed products can not be shipped together